STANDARD FEATURES OF THE VERSAFAB PRESS BRAKE:
This contemporary machinery provides versatility and dependability when fabricators need it the most! Not only are professionals going to receive more intuitive machinery—they are also going to gain easy accessibility and fine-tuned mechanics. Most certainly this is advanced machinery that takes sheet metal jobs to an entirely new level. As with most high-end machines like this one, you’re going to find you gain a boost in productivity, but more importantly operators gain higher safety, higher accuracy and far easier maintenance that can be managed remotely. Further, all components of this machinery are carefully reviewed and selected to ensure that optimal functioning is consistent and without hiccups. Ultimately here, when you want more freedom on the job, this machinery provides a performance ratio that is ideal and customization is always possible on any job. When you want to gain speed, but maintain precision—this is the long-term solution you’re looking for. The standard features are listed below:
- Robust steel frame (ST44A1) machined with high precision (up to 0,01 mm) and welded by professional certified welders.
- Chrome covered and honed cylinders and ground pistons with high quality seals.
- NexT 3.0 3D/2D 17” Touchscreen CNC Controller.
- Hoerbieger Hydraulics.
- 510 mm Throat depth.
- High Stroke and Daylight.
- Wila Hydraulic top&bottom tool clamps with European and/or American type fitting.
- Y1 – Y2 Synchronized hydraulic cylinders.
- High resolution linear scales for synchronized ram operation.
- X1,X2 + R1,R2 + Z1 + Z2 servo backgauge running on ballscrews and linear guides.
- Sliding Front Support Arms.
- Side Guards and back photocells for safety.
- Siemens electrical system.
- High Safety Pilz PLC system.
- CNC Crowning System.
- Visiobend Led Guide System.