STANDARD FEATURES OF THE MAESTRO PRESS BRAKE
Masterfully designed but economical friendly and advantageous when it comes to performance—the Maestro series is highly popular for many reasons. Not only do you gain a superior hydraulic system with this specific model—you also have components that guarantee perfect alignment each time, no matter the size of the job! This all-purpose machinery works effortlessly in any production environment! The Maestro press brake has a wide berth of components and a substantial amount of features. Machine set up is always friendly, which saves time and helps operators get to work in the proper time frame. And we cannot forget about the high end linear scales of this machinery! You have absolute accuracy every time. Nothing is better than that!
- Robust steel frame (ST44 A1) machined with high precision (up to 0,01 mm) and welded by professional certified welders.
- Chrome covered and honed cylinders and ground pistons with high quality seals
- NexT 2.0 10” 2D Touchscreen CNC Controller or Cybelec Cybtouch 12, 12” 2D Touchscreen CNC Controller
- Hoerbieger Hydraulics
- 510 mm Throat depth
- High Stroke and Daylight
- Quick release tool clamps with European and/or American type fitting
- Angle, pressure and crowning management.
- Easy manual movement.
- Offline 2D software available.
- Controls 4 axes.
- Automatic bend sequencing.
- Bend allowance calculation.
- Pressure – crowning calculation.
- Modular tools for each part or bend.
- Angle and back gauge correction.
- Telemaintenance via wireless connection with PC or notebook.
- USB port for memory stick for data transfer/backup.