Our Autobrake Folding machines integrate advanced design with special features that have made them the prime choice for all professionals. These folding machines combine an automated bending of angles up to 145 degrees, material clamping, and the material support into a single CNC controlled system providing wing bending techniques.
Benefits of Autobrake systems:
- Reduced labor costs
- Improved part accuracy
- Minimized tool changes
- Reduced setup time
- Improved part quality; especially on pre-painted and soft material
Roper Whitney Series
AB1016 FOLDING MACHINE
Integrated sheet support and material positioning
- Work pieces are supported fully by the back gauge table below the clamping jaw, and positioned automatically to an accuracy of +/- .004″.
- Back gauge is positioned by using a ball screw which is driven by a servo motor for a low noise operation.
- The servo motor recovers from back gauge displacements automatically as high as .625 inches.
- Conveniently spaced nine fingers give positive contact with edge of sheet and the fingers travel down to 0.0 inch.
- Operation of the pop-up back gauge fingers is pneumatically controlled.
- The back gauge has the capacity of supporting sheets up to 700lb.
- The standard back-gauge depth is 40” with optional 61” and 122” depths
Automatic Dual Clamping System
CNC controlled programmable clamping and hemming pressures requires no tool to create open, closed, or tear drop hems.
ECS 904 CNC Control System
The ECS 904 system is efficient and increases the skills of sheet-metal fabricator by giving the way to transfer the operator’s information quickly into useful part programs.
The software is Windows-based and is combined with a powerful machine controller, specially designed for the Autobrake. This system provides a high powered stable solution for all types of folding needs.
- 15 inches high resolution anti-glare and flat touch screen
- Integrated industrial computer with internal air cooling
- Intel Pentium-M 1.6 gigahertz processor or greater
- 512 megabytes of RAM memory
- 64 megabytes of video RAM
- 40.0 gigabyte hard drive
- RS232 serial ports
- Ethernet ready
- USB 2.0 ports
- Sealed oil-tight enclosure
- Windows XP-Pro operating system
- Bend angle
- Gauging distance
- Offsets for hem operations
- Programmable delay for the back gauge
- Open, closed, or the teardrop hemming
- Open hem height
- Clamping force
- Jaw opening
- Automatic Sequencing
- Radius profile macro
- Customer alpha/numeric part number
- Information screen for giving entry of part related data
- Materials handling instructions
- Programmable part counter
- DXF Capability
- Spring back compensation
TURBObend Plus (RAS 62.30 Series) is a metal folding machine with speed, power, flexibility and added versatility. For architectural, metal construction, sign business, roofing or simply in the need of maximum flexibility, TURBObend Plus is just perfect.
- Easy to use system.
- Touch&More control with innovative RAS programming systems.
- Operator can use simply his finger as pencil.
- Touch&More screen shows the finished parts, stimulates the sequence of folding, and also shows whether a part can be folded or not.
- The CADalyzer creates the program automatically for most o the parts and shows everything- the program, finished part and the actual bend sequence at a time.
- Working length of the machine is 126 inches and material thickness capacity is 14 gauge mild steel.
- The machine is equipped with fourexceptionally dynamic and also fast ramp-driven movements with CNC-control.
- There is Speed Optimizer for optimizing up to 15% faster of the machine speeds.
- Automatic adjustment of the folding beam for material thickness.
RAS XL-CENTER METAL FOLDING SYSTEM
RASXL-Center Folding System is suitable for the automated sheet metal production with no part rotation requirement.
- Capacity to fold up and down.
- Five motorized and extremely fast servo regulated CNC axes
- High energy efficiency
- Free space in front of the upper and lower beam
- Gauging system with grippers
- Folding tapered parts
- Material squaring
- Automatic re-grip sequence within the folding sequence
- Two gripper positions
- Changeable Tools
- Folding beam movement
- XL Machine Software:
- PC-based (Windows, LAN, WLAN, Bluetooth, etc.)
- 20″ Touch Screen
- Painting part on touch monitor(2Dand3D)
- Material type and material thickness selection
- Automatic part programming
- Automatic analysis of different folding strategies
- Folding “on-screen” sequence simulation with collision checks
- Online-Support via Team Viewer
- Program Functions:
- Closed and open hems
- Variable radii without tool change(step bending)
- Angle corrections for single angle and entire program
- Quantity input for programmed profile
- Automatic blank dimension calculation